Friday, December 14, 2007

Playing No More

Since the time I've started working outside of Manila, I no longer found myself in Poker tournaments. When I first came to Cali I've been looking for a place to burn some cash and skill up my poker knowledge. Still, I didn't feel like discovering new places to play without Jon around. He just makes going to strange places and knowing new people a breeze. I have had the chance to play with some Pinoy folks here during house parties and celebrations but found that I've lost that certain confidence. It has been awhile and my cool facade does not seem so natural anymore. Somehow I found myself in situations I would never have been when I regularly played. The short explanation is that I've forgotten how to play the game. So could it be the time to move on to another? Well, we certainly have started playing something new this game called, WoW. It helps us stay in touch. It's been cool but it is starting to get a bit boring.

Nothing beats the excitement in a poker tournament!

No comments: